September 10 & 11, 2013
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Miller Free Enterprise Center
Salt Lake Community College, Miller Campus
9750 S 300 W Sandy Utah
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Natural Gas Pipeline Operators – Owners and Employees
- Management Companies of Natural Gas Pipelines
- Consultants for Natural Gas Pipelines
- Construction and Maintenance Foremen of Natural Gas Pipelines
- City and County Maintenance for Natural Gas Pipelines
- Vendors and Plumbers for Natural Gas Pipelines
- Fee: $ 85.00 per person - Seminar is limited to 80 persons so register early!
- Payment Due: 8/23/13
- Payment Options:
- Credit Card by phone: Call 801-530-6285
- Credit Card by fax: Print the Fax Credit Authorization from our website and fax to 801-530-6512
- Check: Mail check (Payable to Department of Commerce) and registration form(s) for total number of persons attending to:
Division of Public Utilities/Pipeline Safety
Attn: Connie Hendricks
P.O. Box 146751
Salt Lake City UT 84114-6751
Contact: Connie Hendricks
801-530-6285 or 800-874-0904